RSA, one of the biggest IT security shows on the planet, takes place this week in San Francisco.
Given the size of Schwartz Communications’ security practice, we are involved in several aspects of the show, and you can follow along through the Security PR blog.
– Schwartz will have a big Twitter presence. Check out all our Tweets on a special page on the Schwartz home page.
– Mike Farber, Jen Spark and I will be blogging, plus Jen will be recording interviews from the show floor with industry luminaries. So navigate over to the Schwartz podcasting page for more information.
– Director John Moran will be hard at work behind the scenes, editing podcast content and posting the interviews so they get out to our subscribers.
Given the temperatures in San Francisco right now are unusually warm, I could say something like "RSA is already heating up." Whether you are at the Moscone Center or following along elsewhere, enjoy the show!
Latest posts by Ross Levanto (see all)
- IT Security Pros Primed for Black Hat Videos & RSA Speaking Submissions – July 13, 2015
- Want Results from Surveys? 5 Questions to Answer – May 6, 2014
- Target Breach Aftermath, Latest Chapter: CEO Out – May 5, 2014