A Healthy Night for MSLGROUP at the 2014 PubClub of NE Bell Ringer Awards
The health practice of MSLGROUP, Publicis Groupe’s strategic communications and engagement network, was recognized with 19 awards for excellence in communications and public relations at the 46th annual Publicity Club of New England’s Bell Ringer Awards Ceremony held earlier this week.
Hosted by WBZ-TV News Anchor David Wade, the ceremony provided a snapshot of the outstanding work MSLGROUP conducts daily on behalf of our clients. The wins included three Gold Bells, eight Silver Bells, four Bronze Bells and four additional merit awards.
“These awards reflect the creative thinking, strategic savvy, breadth of services and impeccable execution our health practice delivers to clients across industry sectors: from biosciences and pharmaceuticals to medical devices and diagnostics to health technology,” said Jim Weinrebe, executive vice president, MSLGROUP in Boston. “Our integration of subject matter experts across these sectors has proved to be an invaluable strategic asset as the convergence of health and technology continues to accelerate, yielding communications programs whose most important result are the outstanding business outcomes they generate for our clients.”
The healthcare practice at MSLGROUP in Boston was recognized with these awards:
- Product/Service Launch: Healthcare Campaign, “Quest Launches BRCAvantage” for Quest Diagnostics
- Product/Service Launch: Healthcare Campaign, “Epocrates Bugs + Drugs: Breaking Superbugs Out of Hospital”
- Paid/Earned/Owned Campaign, “March of Dimes: imbornto Campaign” for March of Dimes
- Product/Service Publicity: Healthcare Campaign, “Finding the Patient in a Haystack” for Spinal Modulation
- Feature or Commentary Placement: Series, “IMS Institute Social Media Report” for IMS Institute for Healthcare Informatics
- Feature or Commentary Placement: Series, “Quest Launches BRCAvantage” for Quest Diagnostics
- Special Event: Single Campaign, “Breast Cancer Community, Meet BRCAvantage” for Quest Diagnostics
- Television News Placement: National, “The Doctors: Engaging Patients with Spinal Fracture Treatment for Osteoporosis Month” for Medtronic
- Product/Service Publicity: Healthcare Campaign, “Educating Osteoporosis Patients about Treatments for Spinal Fractures” for Medtronic
- Creative Media Campaign for “By the Patients, of the Patients, for the Patients: Telling the VNS Therapy Story” for Cyberonics
MSLGROUP’s Boston office works with technology, healthcare and energy companies of all sizes in New England and around the world.
Latest posts by Davida Dinerman (see all)
- HIMSS16: Building Leadership in Health IT, One Woman at a Time (Part 2) – March 28, 2016
- HIMSS16: Building Leadership in Health IT, One Woman at a Time (Part 1) – March 22, 2016
- #HIMSS16: Education, Exhibition and Networking – Part 2 – February 19, 2016